Monday, December 8, 2008

I'm A Landscaper!! (Sort of)

So, since I am currently label "unemployed", Taylor has recruited me as a landscaper. I really just mow lawns. The first day working with him was this past Thursday and then I helped him today. I must say that when I stopped working at FedEx I was not sad to not be doing physical labor anymore. But lucky for me, summer is OVER! I do not myself out there in the hot summer days. Ugh!! So, I'm writing this cause I'm so proud that I have been able to do this but I should be giving Taylor so much recognition cause he does this EVERYDAY - even in the summer. Ugh!! Anyhow, I took some pics today of two of the lawns that I mowed and a pic of me with the blower and a pic of me and Taylor at the back of the trailer at the end of the day. Enjoy!

This one is so nice cause it's so green. It makes itself look pretty but I mowed it! Yay me! Actually, about 2 years ago, Taylor and I laid this grass (sod) down. So, I guess I've had it in me all along. :-)

This one is next door to the other. It's a pretty cool yard but there's so many little leaves. All the grass you see I mowed

Here is me with the mower. I'm smiling for the picture but who knows if I was smiling at all when I was working.

And now Taylor and I at the end of the day. I even have the earplugs just like Taylor always has. :-)

I think this may be one of our first blogs in a LONG time that did not have to do with Tyler. Hopefully there will be many more to come. :-) My dad has agreed to watch Tyler one night of the week so that Taylor and I can hang out. We have not hung out just the two of us since Tyler got here (That's 4 Months!!!). Yay for DAD!! :-)


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Praise God Tyler and Terecita!! A strong marriage centered on God is probably the best gift that you could give Tyler!!

Thank God for your Dad!!

Jessica said...

HOw nice of your dad... time alone when you have kids is a must. Way to go mowing the lawns.... that is hard work.

Heather Hekman said...

Congrats on contributing to the physical labor. It actually feels good...sometimes.:) Yeah for date night.