Thursday, September 4, 2008

Very Handy

I just wanted to share this little tid-bit because it has been so handy for me. I bought these little sandwich tupperware things to put Tyler's lunch in and I just really love them. I got the idea when my friend, Heather, came over with her kids and she had put their sandwiches in there. I thought they were just great and had to get a couple for Tyler's lunches. He's been putting a PB & J sandwich in there everyday for school and it fits in lunch box just right with his drink and fruit and chips. It's little things in life that can put a smile on your face. Sorry to bore you but I thought they were cool.

4 comments:

Heather Hekman said...

I agree. I use one almost every day! I don't think my kids would know what to do with a sandwich in a bag. Glad they are working so well for you!

BOBBI McCORMICK said...

we got these laptop lunch boxes at school and the kids love them I will have to find the link and send it to you, there wonderful!

BOBBI McCORMICK said...

http://www.swissknifeshop.com/Laptop_Lunches_Bento_Set_p/otbentoset.htm

Here it is!

3T Heppenstall said...

I checked out those lunch boxes and they do look pretty cool. I might have to add them to my collection. Thanks for the tip!